Saturday, September 1, 2012

About Does my resume need any tweaking

Does my resume need any tweaking?
Here's a copy of my resume so far. Let me know if it needs anything else or added to it. I'm gonna change a few things around to protect the privacy of my contacts and me. ObjectiveTo obtain a challenging career that will allow me to utilize my analytical and communication skills and interests in Marketing, Law Enforcement and Legal matters. ExperienceStore clerk March 2006 – October 2006 – 7 Mile Food, Detroit, MI 48234 Assisted cashier with bagging groceries Cashed checks Ensured proper inventory of grocery Restaurant crew member June 2008- August 2008 - McDonald’s Southfield, MI Taking orders and operating a cash register, as well as food preparation on grill, fries, and sandwiches. Maintained and cleaned the food preparation area to ensure cleanliness and a safe work environment. Organized and sanitized dining room area to ensure a pleasant, relaxable, and sanitary environment for customers to dine. Oversaw and organized stock to ensure proper inventory of frozen food. Worked as part of a supportive team in a fast paced environment in order to achieve customer satisfaction. EducationUniversity of Detroit Mercy 2009-Present Legal/Law Majoring in Political Science InterestsExperienced with various popular software such as Office & Adobe. Great at negotiating and problem solving. Excellent written & interpersonal and verbal skills. I thrive at working with others and can bring a unique element that will positively affect others. ReferencesRita - 313-555-6666 Richard - 248-999-9999 Volunteer work Oakland County Sheriff’s Department –October 2008
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You have covered everything clearly. It is impressive. You did not make a big deal about your volunteer work but it is a big plus.
Read more other entries :
About Will an evaporative cooler work very well in...