Thursday, September 1, 2011

About AM traffic from San Ramon CA to Oakland CA

AM traffic from San Ramon CA to Oakland CA?
I'm not sure if anyone from the area will be reading this, but just in case... My boyfriend and I are thinking of buying a condo in San Ramon. I work in Oakland and have to go to Concord about twice a week in the evening. In my experience, 580 & 680 are really heavy traffic areas during commute hours. Is this true? I usually start work between 7am-9am in Oakland & Commute to Concord around 6pm. Thanks for any help you may have! Also, if you don't know the area but happen to know if a site that shows realistic drive time with typical traffic, that would be really helpful too!
San Francisco - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
"Really heavy traffic" is correct.
2 :
yeah it gets thick during commute hours. going towards S.F. in the morning and going away S.F. in the evening is a bottleneck. If you go against the flow it's not so bad though.
Read more other entries :
About Does the USA have enough airplanes to bring ...